#RPGaDay2015 Day 30 - Favorite RPG Playing Celebrity

This is a bit of an odd topic that I'd not normally give  a lot of consideration to - gaming celebrities. There's a number of celebrities who have been known to show up in World of Warcraft online but I'll stick to traditional tabletop games.

I did some googling to see if there were any surprises - turns out actress Dame Judi Dench is known to be a gamer which I'd had no idea. I also discovered conservative columnist Michelle Malkin to be a gamer. Actor Vin Diesel is known to be a huge D&D fan and is always a delight on film (the man managed to deliver the line "I am Groot" with like a gazillion variations in Guardians of the Galaxy).

I'm going to to give the nod to Stephen Colbert who over the time of Colbert Report slipped many D&D references in. He clearly has some serious geek credibility, easily exchanging lines about Tom Bombadil with Neil Gaiman.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jules Verne Translations That Don't Stink

Stepping Away and a New Beginning

RPG Review: Fate Accelerated

Using the Force in D6 Star Wars

Developing Boston for 1920s Call of Cthulhu