#RPGaDay 2017 Day 3 - How Do I Find Out About New RPGs


This is going to be a shock, but I find out about new RPGs mainly through the internet.

I suppose I can be a bit more specific. Once upon a time the answer would probably have been sites like rpg.net and ENWorld.org. I remember visiting Eric Noah's website to get news about the upcoming 3rd edition of D&D (there was much talk about this "attack of opportunity" thing, though I believe I first encountered the concept from FASA Star Trek).

Probably I see the most from Facebook and Google+. Also within my gaming group we'll often share RPG news - the Top Secret Kickstarter caught me that way...

Popular posts from this blog

Jules Verne Translations That Don't Stink

Go Support Golden Age Champions

Fate Accelerated Star Wars Character Stats

Fake News of the Future